Do you have a passion for cooking? Have you been dreaming of creating your own chef brand? Do you feel overwhelmed with not knowing where to start? I've been there!
I created my chef brand in 2012 and have been helping others ever since. Today, I know what it takes to create & launch a profitable personal chef business. With Chef Business Academy's online course I have done all of the leg work so that you don't have to!
This course will help you successfully launch your personal chef brand and attract high-net-worth clientele.
- Why branding is important for your business
- Define your brand with the DIP Method
- How I created my brand
- How to market your brand
- Food Photography Portfolio
- Creating and running social media that is on brand
- Creating a client-winning website
- About high-net-worth clientele
- Client intake form template
- All about trial runs and how to win at them
- Business license essentials: LLC vs. Sole Propriertor
- How to protect yourself through business insurance
- The C.A.K.E Method for pricing
- Client quote template
- Private Chef vs. Personal Chef and how I blended the two together for my brand
- Additional services to offer
- How to determine which services to offer
- How to menu plan for your clients
- How to create a shopping list efficiently
- My favorite cooking resources and blogs
- What equipment and supplies to bring
- What to wear
- House rules to live by
- Event intake form
- How to price catering menus
- Catering contract form
- Catering invoice form
- How to organize your catering event timeline
- A step by step action plan template to help you get your brand off the ground
No!. You do not need to be a chef or have professional cooking experience to become a personal chef and build your own brand. All you need is a passion for food and a working knowledge of cooking techniques.
This course will help you by providing you with the support, mentorship and resources needed to launch your personal chef brand. You don't have to go at it alone!
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
When you take the course, you agree to our terms and conditions, and you may be refused a refund. Refunds may be given on a case by case basis.
Get the FREE ultra-simple, step-by-step worksheet that will help you define your brand + launch your chef business like a pro delivered straight to your inbox: